Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Stuff I Like

I have also been enjoying this quite a bit lately:


I am not really a beer drinker. I will have the occasional Miller Light and I have been known to drink a Hoegaarden with a lemon or orange wedge here and there, but that's about it. The Abita Strawberry Lager is incredible though. I could drink one or two a day and be a happy person. It has also turned my mom (gasp) into a beer drinker again. I think the last beer she had before I gave her one of these was a Dixie back sometime in the 1908s. Good thing this stuff is seasonal.

2 comments:

TOITA said...

Is that the one that Xian gave me while I was there?? I absolutely LOVED it (and apart from Guinness i do not drink beer as well) and been wanting to have one for ages!!!! too bad you posted that picture!!!!hahahaha!

Toi
PS I PAY good bucks for a picture of mom-mom drinking an Abita!!!! hehe!

NOLAcathie said...

Hey, you all, me, a "beer drinker?" I'm not sure that having A beer in 7 years really qualifies me for that title.
And yes, while I admit that STRAWBERRY ABITA was DEELICIOUS, as good as it was, I think I'd prefer to dream about having another one, rather than actually having it.
So, Toi, don't hold your breath on getting THAT picture! hehe...